Order Processing Specialist (fixed-term&part-time)
Greif is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. We produce steel, plastic, fibre, flexible and corrugated containers, packaging accessories and containerboard, and provide blending, filling and packaging services for a wide range of industries.
The Greif European Business Service Center was set up to standardize and harmonize the administrative efforts in the areas of; Financial Administration, IT, Audit and Training and development. The center will continue to develop and grow in the coming 3-5 years as we continue with the integration of the Greif EMEA business processes.
ORDER PROCESSING SPECIALIST (FIXED-TERM & PART-TIME)
- Process customers’ purchase orders and follow them up:
- Enter sales order to the system, approve and acknowledge to the customer;
- Maintain sales orders, modify them as needed;
- Keep contact with the Business Unit’s Sales and Logistic Department;
- Duble chechking sales orders to ensure customers receive orders without errors;
- Monthly and ad-hoc pricing related activities.
- Other ad-hoc sales related tasks;
- Active usage of the company’s ERP system.
Expertise and experience:
- 0-2 years of relevant experience, fresh graduates are welcome;
- Experience in a multinational environment is preferred;
- Experience in assistance, administration or order management is an advantage;
- Fluent communication in English is required,
- Effective at dealing with people at all levels;
- Solid user level proficiency in MS Office;
- Logical thinker with an eye for details;
- Ability to deal with monotony;
- Ability to work precisely and to keep deadlines;
- Bachelor degree is preferred.
What we provide:
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Multinational, dynamic environment;
- Modern office in the city center;
- Stable company background;
- Long-term career opportunity;
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours;
- Complex, end-to-end processes;
Greif provides competitive remuneration and continuous learning opportunities to its employees. Our culture, founded on the GREIF Way, promotes recognition and rewards collaboration, hard work and commitment. We are continually seeking a diverse mix of talented people. We want people with a passion for working in partnership with customers. We want people with potential who can take GREIF to the next level in everything we do.