Collection Specialist with Italian (fix-term)
Greif is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. We produce steel, plastic, fibre, flexible and corrugated containers, packaging accessories and containerboard, and provide blending, filling and packaging services for a wide range of industries.
The Greif European Business Service Center was set up to standardize and harmonize the administrative efforts in the areas of; Financial Administration, IT, Audit and Training and development. The center will continue to develop and grow in the coming 3-5 years as we continue with the integration of the Greif EMEA business processes.
COLLECTION SPECIALIST WITH ITALIAN (FIX-TERM)
- Performs day-to-day collection activity on assigned accounts receivable portfolio;
- Review customer payment trends and recommend customers for credit reviews;
- Provides resolution to customer’s daily orders;
- Takes appropriate action on collection issues.;
- Maintains a cooperative problem solving relationship with customers, the sales organization and manufacturing team to ensure the prompt turnover of receivables;
- Provides various accounts receivable reporting to Supervisor Credit & Collections Administration;
- Manage Dunning Process within their Portfolio;
- Responsible for keeping bad debt to a minimum through the collections of their portfolio;
- Responsible for Overdue reporting and Dispute Coding;
- Manage other requests by the Business Units, help in audits;
- Facilitate small customer collections with Plant Locations.
Expertise and experience:
- 1-3 years in the field of Accounts Receivable/Collection;
- Bachelor degree is preferred;
- Experience in a multinational environment;
- Fluent communication in English and Italian;
- Experience with MS Office;
- Profound knowledge of relevant financial processes;
- Effective at dealing with people at all levels, great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proactive attitude in problem solving.
What we provide:
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Multinational, dynamic environment;
- Modern office in the city center;
- Stable company background;
- Long-term career opportunity;
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours;
- Complex, end-to-end processes;
Greif provides competitive remuneration and continuous learning opportunities to its employees. Our culture, founded on the GREIF Way, promotes recognition and rewards collaboration, hard work and commitment. We are continually seeking a diverse mix of talented people. We want people with a passion for working in partnership with customers. We want people with potential who can take GREIF to the next level in everything we do.