Accounts Payable Specialist
Greif is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. We produce steel, plastic, fibre, flexible and corrugated containers, packaging accessories and containerboard, and provide blending, filling and packaging services for a wide range of industries.
The Greif European Business Service Center was set up to standardize and harmonize the administrative efforts in the areas of; Financial Administration, IT, Audit and Training and development. The center will continue to develop and grow in the coming 3-5 years as we continue with the integration of the Greif EMEA business processes.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
- In summary, monitors the execution of the entire end-to-end AP process, which includes invoice processing and booking, reconciliation, bank reconciliation, managing payments and month end closing activities;
- Be the first point of contact and support in escalations;
- Manages the AP bridgehead function with the company, liaising with staff and external supplier company personnel;
- Proactively supports month end, year-end closing with AP activities on time;
- Ensures that ad hoc reporting needs/requirements are delivered on time;
- Preparation of AP reports and monitor, based on AP processes;
- Investigates, proposes and executes the implementation of further AP process improvements;
- Delivers relevant information for proper execution of the process by the external supplier company;
- Preparation and booking of both manual and automatic payments to vendors and employees in multi-country environment;
Follows up on rejected payments.
Expertise and experience:
- 0-1 years of experience in Accounts Payable is an advantage;
- Fluent communication in English;
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance or Accountancy is required;
- Effective at dealing with people at all levels, great interpersonal skills;
- Pragmatic & logical thinker with an eye for detail and an analytical mind.
What we provide:
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Multinational, dynamic environment;
- Modern office in the city center;
- Stable company background;
- Long-term career opportunity;
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours;
- Complex, end-to-end processes;
Greif provides competitive remuneration and continuous learning opportunities to its employees. Our culture, founded on the GREIF Way, promotes recognition and rewards collaboration, hard work and commitment. We are continually seeking a diverse mix of talented people. We want people with a passion for working in partnership with customers. We want people with potential who can take GREIF to the next level in everything we do.