Accounts Payable Specialist with French
Greif is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. We produce steel, plastic, fibre, flexible and corrugated containers, packaging accessories and containerboard, and provide blending, filling and packaging services for a wide range of industries.
The Greif European Business Service Center was set up to standardize and harmonize the administrative efforts in the areas of; Financial Administration, IT, Audit and Training and development. The center will continue to develop and grow in the coming 3-5 years as we continue with the integration of the Greif EMEA business processes.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST WITH FRENCH
- Responsible for the end-to-end Accounts Payable process for the dedicated regions;
- Processing and booking of invoices, reconciliations, preparation and booking of payments, follow up;
- Proactively supports month end, year-end closing with AP activities on time;
- Preparation and monitoring of AP reports;
- Be the first point of contact and support in escalations;
- Investigates, proposes and executes the implementation of further AP process improvements;
- Delivers relevant information for proper execution of the process by the external supplier company.
Expertise and experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in the field of Accounts Payable;
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Economics/Finance&Accountancy is an advantage;
- Experience in a multinational environment;
- Fluent communication in English and strong intermediate French language knowledge;
- Profound knowledge of relevant AP processes, having relationships with customers;
- Effective at dealing with people at all levels, good interpersonal skills;
- Pragmatic & logical thinker with an eye for detail and an analytical mind.
What we provide:
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Multinational, dynamic environment;
- Modern office in the city center;
- Stable company background;
- Long-term career opportunity;
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours;
- Complex, end-to-end processes;
Greif provides competitive remuneration and continuous learning opportunities to its employees. Our culture, founded on the GREIF Way, promotes recognition and rewards collaboration, hard work and commitment. We are continually seeking a diverse mix of talented people. We want people with a passion for working in partnership with customers. We want people with potential who can take GREIF to the next level in everything we do.